- 1 bunch silverbeet
- 1 c ham
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cook silverbeet in a saucepan, drain and set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the base of a lasagna dish with the silverbeet. Pour a small amount of egg mixture over, not enough to totally cover the silverbeet.
- Layer the ham and tomatoes and sprinkle garlic on top of silverbeet. Pour remianing egg mixture over the top.
- Bake in oven for 40mins or until egg is cooked in the centre.
- Serve hot or cold!